Ingredients: Shea Butter, Kokum Butter, Mango Butter, Sweet Almond Butter, Grapeseed Butter, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil
Scented or Unscented
1. Shea Butter has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. It conditions, tones, and soothe your skin.
2. Kokum Butter is an emollient that has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it ideal for damaged skin. It is an emollient that’s easily absorbed into the skin, while promoting healthy skin cells.
3. Grapeseed Butter is rich in Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that can fight signs of aging by supporting the skin ability to manage the damage caused by free radicals. Thanks to its moisturizing properties, it is widely used in cosmetics to improve the skin’s complexion, hydrate and diminish wrinkles.
4. Sweet Almond Butter is especially designed to enhance formulations for dry skin. When added to creams or lotions, it makes them ultra-rich and increase their emollience.
5. Mango Butter is a rich moisturizer it has Vitamin C in it, that helps it to boost the skin, brightening it, while the Vitamin A helps to increase the skin’s youthful appearance, reducing fine lines. This makes it a rich moisturizer and is very soothing and healing.
6. Coconut Oil possess antimicrobial properties that can help treat acne and protect the skin from harmful bacteria. It reduces inflammation , keeping skin moisturized and helping heal wounds.
7. Avocado Oil has Beta Carotene, Protene, Lecithin, Fatty Acids, and Vitamins A, D, and E which helps moisturize and protect your skin from damaging UV rays and also increase collagen metabolism.
8. Jojoba Oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba oil help in skin repair and damage control.